Meet the highest 10 Voice Over Artists in India
It’s a common fact that the human voice is healthier than some other instrument relating to flattering or loving somebody. Voices can create empathy and understanding; They specific emotions. No newspaper or video can ever match the flexibility of a easy human voice to create an emotional connection and that’s the reason industries largely depend on voice over artists.
Voice over artists has the ability to promote a comb to a bald individual with a 15-second advert break. They’ll additionally interact you in boring films generally, and as everyone knows from Doraemon to Ninja Hattori every thing we watched in Childhood is dubbed by Voice artists.
Who’s Voice Over Artists?
Voice-over is a manufacturing approach the place an off-camera actor or individual data dialogue for business use throughout a movie, TV present, documentary, announcement, or post-production course of. Productions use voice-over narration to supply further context to scenes or as a type of guided narration.
There are numerous methods through which Voice artists can work together with Animation, Commercials, Narration, Audio Books, Video Video games/Interactive, E-Studying, Company, Trailers, Promo, Asserting, and extra.
India’s prime 10 voice over artists
01 – Piyush Pandey
- Born: 1955 (age 67 years), Jaipur
- Partner: Nita Pandey
- Siblings: Prasoon Pandey, Ila Arun, Rama Pandey, Tripti Pandey
- Training: the College of Delhi, St Stephen’s Faculty, St. Xavier’s Faculty
- Awards: Clio Award for Lifetime Achievement, Padma Shri
Piyush Pandey is an promoting skilled and the Chief Inventive Officer Worldwide (2019) and Govt Chairman India of Ogilvy (company). He acquired the Padma Shri award (2016). One of many prime voiceover performers in Indian promoting is Piyush Pandey. He has given his voice to SBI (‘Taaki Rishton Ke Beech Dooriyan Na Aayein’), Fevicol (‘Lagao Lagao, Aur Zor Lagao’), and Asian Paints (‘Har Ghar Kuch Kheta Hai’)
Promoting campaigns and contributions
- Abki Baar Modi sarkar – BJP 2014 election marketing campaign, with the well-known slogan “achche din aane wale hain”
- Polio advert marketing campaign with Amitabh Bachchan
- Fevicol advert campaigns – Fevicol Bus, Fevicol Fish, fevicol couch
- Cadbury Dairy Milk advert campaigns like “kuch Khaas Hai”
- Asian Paints advert campaigns like “Har Ghar Kuch kehta Hai”
- Campaigns for the Indian tourism
- Bell Bajao advert marketing campaign
- Anti-smoking marketing campaign for the Most cancers Sufferers Affiliation
- Rath Vanaspati
- Fortune Oil
- Google – Reunion
- The Hindu
- Gujarat Tourism campaigns
02 – Richa Nigam
Richa Nigam, the voice behind Surf Excel’s ‘Daag Achhe Hain’ marketing campaign, is an in-demand artist within the enterprise. Having spent practically a decade as a contract voice-over artist, her portfolio features a vary of commercials for well-liked manufacturers together with Tata Sky, Brooke Bond, Tata Indicom, Pillsbury, Nutrilite Amway, Domino’s, and Coca-Cola amongst others. Richa Nigam has made us notice that not each voice must be easy like honey. Husky voices too have a spot on the planet of Voice over.
03 – Piyush Mishra
- Born: 13 January 1963 (age 59 years), Gwalior
- Partner: Priya Narayanan (m. 1995)
- Youngsters: Jai Mishra, Josh Mishra
- Mother and father: Pratap Kumar Sharma, Taradevi Mishra
- Nominations: Stardust Award for Greatest Supporting Actor, MORE
Piyush Mishra is an Indian actor, music director, singer, voice artist, lyricist, screenwriter. Mishra was introduced up in Gwalior and graduated from the Nationwide Faculty of Drama in Delhi in 1986. He has sung songs in movies like Maqbool, Gulal, and Gangs of Wasseypur.
Aside from performing and singing, he’s additionally recognized for his voice-over. He has lent his voice to one of many oldest and hottest manufacturers in India Parle Ji. the place he says, “Roko Matt, Toko Matt”. The favored sentence that makes a spot in our hearts “Bachpan se bada koi college nahi. Curiosity se bada koi trainer nahi, Aao banaye kal ke genius” additionally has the voice of Piyush Mishra.
04 – Raghubir Yadav
- Born: 25 June 1957 (age 65 years), Jabalpur
- Partner: Poornima Yadav (m. 1986)
- Youngsters: Achal Yadav
- Albums: Newton (movie), Blackboard Vs Whiteboard, Peepli Stay, MORE
- Alma mater: Nationwide Faculty of Drama
One of many many abilities that Raghubir Yadav possesses is voice performing. You may be acquainted with him from the film Lagaan. Raghubir’s portfolio contains voice over for Parle, Pepsi, Maggie Mania, Britannia, and Vim. Moreover, he has labored for quite a few different manufacturers, together with Vagh Bakri Chai, Kotak Mahindra, Noon, and Coke. Raghubir Yadav, one among India’s finest voice artists, is well-known all around the nation. He composed the track “Umar ghumar ke” for a Pepsi business; it featured Sachin Tendulkar and stays one among India’s most well-known business songs.
05 – Meghana Erande
- Born: 24 April 1981 (age 41 years), Mumbai
- Partner: Vikram Joshi (m. 2010)
- Full title: Meghna Sudhir Erande
- Different names: Meghana Sudhir Erande; Meghna Vikram Joshi
Meghna Sudhir Erande is an Indian actress and voice artist who can converse English, Hindi, and Marathi. She has labored with animation and has additionally accomplished voice work in Hindi and Marathi for overseas content material. She is part of the trade since 1989. She has offered voiceovers for quite a few well-known films, together with Barbie, Magnificence and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Daredevil, Batman, and plenty of extra. She has dubbed the voice of well-known cartoon characters corresponding to Noddy, Ninja Hattori, Pokemon, and The Powerpuff Ladies.
06 – Shammi Narang
- Born: 25 November 1956 Delhi
- Nationality: Indian
- Recognized for: Information Presenter and Voice of Delhi Metro
“Agla station Rajeev Chowk hai. Kripya saavdhaani se utare…” There could be hardly any individual touring within the metro who isn’t acquainted with this voice. Wherever there may be metro service in India, the voice of the announcement is Shammi Narang.
Shammi Narang is a famend voice-over artist, Delhi-based businessman, and former Indian information presenter who used to learn information on Doordarshan through the Nineteen Seventies – 80s. He was part of the Hindi division of Voice of America and is understood for being the voice of the Delhi metro providers.
07 – Atul Kapoor
- Born: 28 December 1966 (age 55 years), Mumbai
- Partner: Pratibha Tripathi Kapoor (m. 1996)
- Motion pictures: Mahayoddha Rama
- Different names: Atul Kapur
Atul Kapoor is a dubbing artist. Atul Kapoor is proficient in English, Hindi, languages. Most of his work as a voice actor is to dub overseas movies in Hindi. Atul began this work in 2002, however in 2003, Atul bought a giant alternative on this occupation from Sony TV. Atul Kapoor has additionally lent his voice to Discovery and Nationwide Geographic’s documentary movies. Though he has been giving his voice within the Indian tv actuality present Bigg Boss for the reason that first season of 2006.
08 – Harish Bhimani
- Born: 15 February 1956 (age 66 years), Mumbai
- Awards: Nationwide Movie Award for Greatest Non-Characteristic Movie Narration / Voice Over
- Training: Laxminarayan Institute of Know-how, JBIMS, HANSRAJ MORARJI PUBLIC SCHOOL
Harish Bhimani (born 15 February) is a voiceover artiste and anchor. He’s the voice of Samay, the narrator of the TV collection Mahabharat. Aside from being a voice over artist, he’s additionally an creator, documentary, and company filmmaker and anchor. You’ll not be shocked to know that his voice is taken into account the most effective background voices within the nation. Harish was conferred with the coveted (63rd) Nationwide Award for Voiceovers/Narration 2015. He has accomplished greater than 22 thousand recordings in his profession.
09 – Ninad Kamat
- Born: 19 August Mumbai
- Occupation: actor, Playback singer, Voiceover artist.
- Years energetic: 1994–current
Ninad Kamat is an Indian Bollywood actor who acted in lots of movies and can also be a voice actor who has been dubbing overseas content material for the reason that Nineties. Toy Story 4, Toy Story 2, Toy Story, and Toy Story 3, he voiced Woody in these movies, the unique actor is Tom Hanks. He labored as a voice artist for Males in Black, Males in Black II, XXX, The Phantom, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Avengers Infinity Conflict, Thor: Love and Thunder.
10 – Sonal Kaushal
- Born: 21 June 1991 (age 31 years)
- Partner: Utkarsh Bali (m. 2020)
- Different names: The Motor Mouth
Sonal Kaushal is a widely known voice Artist in India’s leisure Business. Sonal Kaushal has given her voice to Doraemon, Chota Bheem, and plenty of different well-liked Characters. The Motor Mouth is the title of a YouTube channel run by Sonal Kaushal. She works totally on Youngsters Present. Sonal Kaushal started her occupation when she was simply 8 years outdated. Doraemon was her first mission when she started dubbing in 2005. Sonal Kaushal has a $1–$5 million internet value.
01. Who’re the highest 10 voice over artists in India?
The highest 10 voice over artists in India are as follows: –
- Piyush Pandey
- Richa Nigam
- Piyush Mishra
- Raghubir Yadav
- Meghana Erande
- Shammi Narang
- Atul Kapoor
- Harish Bhimani
- Ninad Kamat
- Sonal Kaushal
02. Who’re the highest 10 voice over artists on the planet?
The highest 10 voice over artists on the planet are as follows: –
- Mel Blanc
- Don LaFontaine
- Nancy Cartwright
- Billy West
- Tara Robust
- Keith Todd
- James Earl Jones
- Seth MacFarlane
- David Attenborough
- Jim Cummings
03. What do voice-over actors do?
Voiceover is a kind of efficiency through which solely the voice is used to symbolize characters or present narration. There are numerous methods through which Voice artists can work together with Animation, Industrial, Narration, Audio Books, Video Video games/Interactive, E-Studying, Company, Trailers, Promo, Asserting, and extra.
04. What’s the finest software program for voice modifying?
The perfect software program for voice modifying is as follows: –
- Adobe Audition
- Logic Professional X
- Ableton Stay
- Studio One
- FL Studio
05. That are the highest 10 promoting corporations and companies in India?
The highest 10 promoting corporations and companies in India are as follows: –
- DDB Mudra Group
- Dentsu Aegis Community
- FCB Ulka Promoting Pvt. Ltd.
- Group M Media India Pvt. Ltd.
- Havas World Vast India Pvt. Ltd.
- Madison Communication Pvt. Ltd.
- McCann Erickson India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mullen Lowe Lintas Group
- Ogilvy & Mather Pvt. Ltd.
- Publicis Communicaions India Ltd.
06 How a lot do voice Artists receives a commission in India?
Voice Over Artist’s wage in India ranges between INR 0.7 Lakhs to INR 7.0 Lakhs with a mean annual wage of INR 3.5 Lakhs relying upon the type and quantity of labor they take up.
07. Who’s the individual behind Bigg Boss voice?
Atul Kapoor is the voice behind Bigg Boss.
08. Who’s the voice within the railway announcement?
Yatrigan kripya dhyan dijiye,Gaadi sankhya… The title behind this voice is Sarla Chowdhary. Despite the fact that at present she isn’t on the submit of announcer in Railways, however her voice remains to be working.
09. Who’re the Standard Voiceover Artists in Indian Cartoons trade?
The Standard Voiceover Artists in Indian Cartoons trade are as follows: –
01. Sonal Kaushal – Doraemon and Chota Bheem
02. Simraan Kaur – Doraemon’s Nobita
03. Parul Bhatnagar – Shizuka in Doraemon, Korosuke in Kiteretsu, Kazama, Himavari & Yoshinaga in Shin-chan, and plenty of others.
04. Saurav Chakraborty – Well-known for Motu Patlu, Shaun The Sheep, and Oggy and Cockroaches.
05. Akanksha Sharma – Akanksha Sharma is the voice behind the most well-liked cartoon character Shinchan Nohara.
06. Chetan Shashital – Well-known for Baloo the Bear from Talespin, The Jungle E book 2, and Genie from Disney’s Aladdin.
Leave a Reply