Whereas marking the only largest slate ever produced by an Indian studio, Jio Studios has unveiled its expansive lineup of latest films and internet sequence.
Jio Studio Unveiling Expansive Lineup Of New Films
The manufacturing firm seems to be taking on 100 recent initiatives in its lineup.
However presently, it has teased solely 62 together with a number of languages and genres, and starring the likes of Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, R Madhavan, Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, Randeep Hooda, and extra.
To date, their launch particulars aren’t identified, however they are going to be unfold evenly throughout theaters and direct-to-app (OTT).
Jio Studios has additionally give you a sizzle reel for its upcoming films and exhibits.
Ultimately, all these contents are anticipated to land on the JioCinema app.
Storytelling Taking Middle Stage
The President, RIL Media and Content material Enterprise, Jyoti Deshpande stated, “We’re in essentially the most thrilling and eventful section of Indian leisure, with storytelling taking middle stage in an period of explosive digital disruption,” in a ready assertion.
Additional further, “We have now actively partnered with among the greatest names within the enterprise and newcomers alike to succeed in today, when a staggering and thrilling 100 content material property have been produced, able to be showcased to the world. Our imaginative and prescient is to energy tales which are from, by and for India and Bharat, inform tales that not solely entertain but in addition have a function, associate with storytellers in each Indian language and take these tales mainstream.”
Some Upcoming Films
The lineup is led by Rajkumar Hirani’s (3 Idiots) Dunki, which is reportedly based mostly on the idea of donkey flights — a way utilized by Indian immigrants to illegally transfer to overseas international locations.
The movie is scheduled to launch this yr starring Shah Rukh Khan and Taapsee Pannu within the lead roles.
This mission additionally marks the primary collaboration between Khan and Hirani, the latter of whom is thought to include darkish comedy in his movies.
Within the meantime, Shahid Kapoor (Farzi) has two movies lined up from Jio Studios.
First one is Bloody Daddy, an Indian adaptation of the 2011 French movie Nuit Blanche — or Sleepless Night time — the place a police detective will get off on the improper foot with a drug supplier, inflicting his son to get held as a hostage.
Reportedly, this movie will probably be launched on Jio Cinema.
The opposite one is an untitled romance movie with Kriti Sanon, transient glimpses of which will be seen within the sizzle reel.
Subsequent entry is Dinesh Vijan’s absurd horror-comedy universe which is being expanded with sequels for each Stree and Bhediya, bringing again the unique forged members.
Throughout 2022, Bhediya noticed Varun Dhawan as a werewolf seeking to navigate his newfound powers whereas making an attempt to not devour his shut pals.
This film’s mid-credits scene tied into 2018’s Stree, which adopted Shraddha Kapoor as a witch who hunts unsuspecting males at evening.
Moreover this Amitabh Bachchan starrer Part 84, Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan-led Zara Bachke, and Hisaab Barabar, wherein R Madhavan seems to be taking part in a lawyer are in line.
The viewers may also witness Nana Patekar making his OTT debut with Laal Batti, a political thriller helmed by Prakash Jha (Gangaajal), whereas Randeep Hooda seems in Inspector Avinash, which charts the real-life tremendous cop Avinash Mishra’s struggles towards the rise of crime in 1997 Uttar Pradesh.
Not solely that, the Indian rapper Raftaar is making his debut in a streaming sequence with Bajao, which appears to be a singular mix of hip-hop tradition and avenue crime, set towards the backdrop of disco lights at a membership.
With all these occurring, Jio Studios is about to dominate within the regional house as nicely.
It already presents films and TV sequence in a number of languages together with Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Bhojpuri, and what the press launch calls ‘South’.
Moreover this, the web streaming big has additionally introduced a multi-year collaboration with SVF Leisure to create a ‘new period of blockbusters’ in Bengali cinema.
Upcoming Films Record
- Dunki — from Rajkumar Hirani, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Taapsee Pannu
- Bloody Daddy — starring Shahid Kapoor
- Untitled Shahid Kapoor and Kriti Sanon movie
- Bhediya 2 — starring Varun Dhawan
- Stree 2 — starring Shraddha Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao
- Part 84 — from Ribhu Dasgupta, starring Amitabh Bachchan
- Hisaab Barabar — starring R Madhavan and Kirti Kulhari
- Zara Hatke Zara Bachke — Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan
- BlackOut — starring Vikrant Massey
- Mumbaikar — starring Vijay Sethupathi
- The Storyteller — starring Paresh Rawal & Adil Hussain
- Dhoom Dhaam — starring Yami Gautam and Pratik Gandhi
- Empire — from Vijay Lalwani, starring Taapsee Pannu
- Trial Interval — starring Genelia D’Souza
- Bhagwat: Chapter One: Raakshas — starring Arshad Warsi
- One Friday Night time — from Manish Gupta, starring Milind Soman and Raveena Tandon
- Sumo Didi — starring Shriyam Bhagnani
- Fortunately Ever After
- Rumi Ki Sharafat
- The Movie That By no means Was
- I Love You
- Sarvgunn Sampann — from Dinesh Vijan, starring Vaani Kapoor
- Kacchey Limbu — from Shubham Yogi, starring Radhika Madan
- Khwaabon ka Jhamela
- Pooja Meri Jaan — from Navjot Gulati, starring Mrunal Thakur and Huma Qureshi
- Sector 36 — from Dinesh Vijan, starring Vikrant Massey and Deepak Dobriyal
- Ghamasaan — starring Arshad Warsi
- Boo — starring Manjima Mohan and Nivetha Pethuaraj
- Kun Faya Kun — from Kushan Nandy, starring Harshvardhan Rane and Sanjeeda Shaikh
- Aachari Baa
- Amar Prem Ki Prem Kahani
- Ikroop — from Ali Abbas Zafar
- Jo Tera Hai Woh Mera Hai
- 4 Blind Males (Marathi)
- 1234 (Marathi)
- Kharvas (Marathi)
- Kaata Kirrr (Marathi)
- Khashaba (Marathi)
- Baipan Bhari Deva (Marathi)
- Bachubhai (Gujarati)
- Chaandlo (Gujarati)
- Ghulam Chor (Gujarati)
- Laal Batti — from Prakash Jha, starring Nana Patekar and Sanjay Kapoor
- Union: The Making of India — starring Kay Kay Menon and Ashutosh Rana
- Inspector Avinash — starring Randeep Hooda and Urvashi Rautela
- Rafuchakkar — starring Maniesh Paul
- Bajao — starring Indian rapper Raftaar
- The Magic of Shiri — starring Divyanka Tripathi
- Docs — starring Sharad Kelkar
- A Authorized Affair — starring Barkha Singh and Angad Bedi
- Ishq Subsequent Door — starring Abhay Mahajan and Natasha Bharadwaj
- Do Gubbare — starring Mohan Agashe and Siddharth Shaw
- Hajamat — Sanjay Mishra and Anshumaan Pushka
- UP65 — starring Rishabh Jaiswal and Satyam Tiwari
- Kaalsutra (Marathi)
- Eka Kaleche Mani (Marathi)
- Aga Aai Aho Aai (Marathi)
Leave a Reply